In the Cup: Cacao, dried fruit and nuts
Description: Smooth and well balanced single origin
With its high level of cacao, hints of dried fruit and nuts, and smooth well-balanced body this high quality Ethiopian won’t disappoint.
Australia – $8.50 flat fee We use Australia Post and freight costs are auto-calculated on weight and destination, however we have decided to charge the same low rate of $8.50 per delivery within Australia. Postal orders generally deliver within 3 – 7 business days to metropolitan areas. International Shipping unavailable currently.
We value customer satisfaction. Should your purchase not be suitable you’re welcome to an exchange or refund. If you would like to discuss your issue prior to returning the goods please contact us: email@example.com Returns & Exchange:
- Within 7 days of purchase
- Original freight fees are not refundable
- Item must be in as-new condition with original packaging and labels
- Items are returned to us at your expense
- Please include the original invoice and a note explaining what you would like and contact details.
To return your item please repackage it to prevent transit damage and return to: Coffee for the People Roasting Co. Shop 37 Armstrongs Road Seaford VIC 3198